1. A marker spray is used to mark out
the water feature area.
3. The fabric and pond liner are installed.
5. A mixed size of rock and gravel are
placed in the ponds interior.
Here is a contruction step process.
6. Low voltage aquatic lights are set in
the rocks and connected to a transformer.
4. Wet well filtration area is set and built.
2. The pond is excavated and the dirt is moved to the waterfall area.
8. Install the waterfall fabric and liner.
7. Biofalls filter and PVC pipe is set in place and thewaterfall area carved out.
9. Build the waterfall with a variety
of stone and gravel.
10. Fill up the pond with water and turn on waterfall. Adjust the waterfall if needed.
11. Place aquatic plants on edge of pond.
12. Mulch the water features edge.
Click on diagram below to enlarge
Professional grade pond kit Diagram
We can send you the full version of this free " Create a Paradise" dvd
Have your water feature built right the first time by Pond Paradise Designs
We can create you a
This Aquascape Designs
video can help you decide what style of a water feature you would like.
Have your a water feature built professionaly right the first time by PPD
A typical pond kit
Snorkel vault wet well
Geotextile undreliner fabric
40 EPDM rubber liner
Pvc flex pipe
Foam advesive, pvc glue, fittings