Pondless Waterfall Construction
A Pondless waterfall construction step process
1. Spray out waterfall basin area.
2. Basin area is excavated and soil is moved to waterfall area.
3. Underliner and liner are installed.
4. Snorkel and crates are placed.
6. The waterfall area is sculpted
and underliner and liner is applied.
5. The gravel is put on the top of basin.
Benefits of a Pondless waterfall
Does not have to run 24 hours
Lower electrical cost
Less maintenance cost
There is no water depth in this waterfall, which makes a very
Child & Pet Safe Water Feature
8. Aquatic lights are set in waterfall.
7. The waterfall is built with a different
size variety of rock and gravel.
9. Fill up basin and turn on waterfall.
10. Adjust waterfall / mulch outside edge.
Watch this video and see the beauty of a Pondless waterfall
This Aquascape Designs video can help you decide on a style of a pondless waterfall
We can create you a low maintenace child & pet safe Pondless waterfall
A Typical Pondless Waterfall kit
Snorkel pump vault
40 EPDM rubber liner
Pvc flex pipe
Foam adhesive, pvc glue, fittings
All Pondless waterfall kits are custom fitted to each individual project
A child safe
with a zero
just a waterfall
to a pond
have to run
24 hours a day
This page is about having a waterfall in
the entrance of a community or store front.
We construct & maintain